Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I Had a Dream

I had a dream last night that I was chauffeuring my Prince Charming around doing errands before our summer vacation and I was pulled over by a Police Officer.

In the dream, I was pleading and pleading in the car, before the Officer arrived at my window, that in no way was I speeding. I KNOW I was not speeding.

In the dream, while I began shaking and tearing up, My Prince Charming quickly opened the glove box for my registration and insurance.

In the dream, when the Officer arrived at my window and asked the infamous “do you know why I pulled you over, ma’am.” my Prince Charming leaned over to my window and was all apologies.

In my dream, My Prince Charming told the Officer how absent minded he was that he had forgotten to put his seat belt on this one time.

In my dream, My Prince Charming always wore his seatbelt because he knew how important it is, not only to be safe, but to also set a good example for his kiddos.

In my dream, My Prince Charming had only forgotten it this one time and thankfully the Officer was nice enough to remind him.

In my dream, the Officer shook My Prince Charming’s hand and said he must be a great guy to take responsibility for his not wearing a seatbelt.

In my dream, the Officer reminded us of all the studies and proof that have surfaced in the last 4 decades showing the worth of wearing a seatbelt.

In my dream, the Officer told me how lucky I am to have My Prince Charming and that there was no need to be angry for one mistake.

In my dream, the Officer reminded My Prince Charming how lucky he was to have a beautiful Family and that wearing his seatbelt would insure his safety traveling with that Family.

In my dream, the Officer bid us safe travels and thanked us for being great parents and upstanding citizens.

Pheww! Crazy dreams! 



1 comment: