Monday, March 14, 2011

Today's Nature Adventure

Wondering if this will turn into a routine. The kiddos and I headed out again today towards "the beach." Trying to teach them that it doesn't always mean the Beach with the shopping, and the candy, and Grotto. 

(On the way we detoured to find the Zebras a friend had told me about. Yes, I said Zebras. They also have Bison and Llamas. The kiddos were flabbergasted.)

We found ourselves at one of the state properties on Route 9 just north of where we were yesterday. We loved the walk along the nature trail/bridge/dock thingy but Mommy was more preoccupied with holding onto Bubba's hood than she was comfortable with. He's a feisty little one and it was way too cold to have to go swimming with him.

1 comment:

  1. A beach without all that stuff sounds just like the Cape I grew up with!! Takes me back to riding my bike to Rock Harbor...
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete