Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday, Monday

Mondays are a mix of emotions. It's the last day of the weekend for me, last day of work for Hubs. 
I get the kiddos up, ME for school, JP for tag along with me. And then I have to tackle the day. Do I catch up on some me time, or do I get the house spotless for life to demolish it through the week? Decisions, decisions. 
I feel such pressure to do the latter. I have such the reputation as an ocd neatfreak that I feel I can't let anyone down, or myself because it will drive me nuts throughout the week. 
Hubs asked me last week if I notice the house Tuesday through Friday. Of course I do, I notice eVeryhing (habit and downfall). I mostly feel that I've been away from my kids & Hubs so long at work during the day that to come home and clean and pickup takes away from them. By the time they go to bed, I'm ready for the pillow, too.
Life is a balance, as they say. Also, about choices they tell me, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment