Saturday, November 26, 2011

I Am Exhausted




I need this vacation. In less than two days we’ll be on our way to the airport hotel and then on our way to Disney the next morning. I can’t wait.

I’ve waited and waited for this surprise for my kiddos and am ready to blow their minds. We are all set for 4 o’clock on Monday for our big Disney Surprise Reveal. I don’t think I could be any more prepared. Well, then again.

After the reveal we will head to the airport and spend the night there so we don’t have to get up so early the next morning. That’s if we sleep any way. Which I seriously doubt.

I need a nap just thinking about that actually. Seriously, I just yawned.

I have been on a whirlwind of to do lists for over a month now and am honestly ready for this to be over. Not the trip, just the preparation for it. It’s tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment