Tuesday, November 8, 2011

This Is Choppy, Sorry About That

Being in places such as these give you such an appreciation of so many things.

Health, obviously being at the top of the list. But so many other things, too.

Family. I am grateful for the Family I have, the Family I am shaping and of the Friends' Families that I have grown to be a part.

Education. Not necessarily mine. But that of the doctors and nurses and health professionals for the job they live and breathe every day.

Selflessness. I've passed several patient rooms with no visitors. I'm hoping their visitors are just out to lunch or gone home to shower. I'm hoping.

There are more, but I'll treasure them quietly.

I'm finding myself reminded of how lucky I am. How lucky my family is. And I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment