· 1 cup sugar
· 1 cup butter, softened
· 2 large eggs
· 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
· 1.5 cup crushed graham crackers (crumbs are not the same)
· 1.5 cup all-purpose flour
· 1/2 teaspoon salt
· 2 teaspoon baking powder
· 6 (1.55-ounce) Hershey chocolate bars
· 2 (7-ounce) jar of marshmallow fluff
Note: Generic Brands are perfect (except for the chocolate).
1. Grease an 13x9-inch baking pan. Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract. Add the crushed graham crackers, flour, salt, and baking powder and beat until well mixed, stopping occasionally to scrape the sides of the bowl.
3. Spoon half the dough into the pan and spread evenly with a rubber spatula. Break the chocolate into pieces and arrange over the dough. Spread a layer of marshmallow fluff over the chocolate with another rubber spatula (be patient, this takes practice). Spread remaining dough atop the marshmallow (again, patience; lucky for you, you’ll want to make them again for practice)
4. Bake until golden brown, about 30 minutes. Let the bars cool before serving. Or, let cool five minutes and then eat with a fork.