Sunday, April 17, 2011

Bet'cha More

  • The smell of the Dishwasher running makes me nauseous. 
  • I recycle.
  • Clorox Wipes could have been invented by me. 
  • My first kiss was during Dirty Dancing at the theater.
  • I had three different couples as teachers.
  • I am annoyed by mountains out of molehills.
  • I tip well.
  • I am FB Friends with my first grade teacher.
  • I don't care for bridges.
  • Camel Crickets haunt me.
  • I give.
  • I almost never sleep through the night. 
  • My favorite candy is M&Ms.
  • I buy flowers in pairs. 
  • I have met some great friends via Twitter.
  • I've worked at three restaurants with my Husband.
  • At two of them we weren't married yet. 
  • I'm the dorky Mom at WalMart talking silly to her kiddos. 
  • I think I take good photos.
  • I'd like a better camera. 
  • I think about what I think about what others think about me.
  • I don't like smoking.
  • I get embarrassed for others.
  • I get my van washed too much.
  • I wish my brother lived closer.
  • I miss our last house and yard. 
  • But I do love this one.
  • NICU Baby pics make me cry.
  • Ants in my house make me feel dirty. 
  • I organize the organization. 
  • I love the beach.
  • My favorite store is the Christmas Tree Shop.
  • I like brand new Crayola Crayons.
  • Beef Jerky makes me ill.
  • I lift my feet driving over road kill.
  • I would rather wear sweatpants.
  • I can't stand SpongeBob.
  • I put chocolate on my chocolate. 
  • I expect too much.
  • I don't care for cooking. 
  • I'd rather bake.
  • When I was younger, I didn't want to have kids. 
  • I wish my boobs were smaller.
  • For that matter, my butt and belly too.
  • My kiddos are the smartest, cutest kiddos in the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment