Saturday, July 17, 2021

Dish Garden


When a dish garden makes you cry alligator tears that make a plop sound on the kitchen floor I guess you just let them flow. 

On second thought, I could have watered that dish garden with them. 

It’s beautiful. Green. Full. Blooms every once in a while. It’s 66 days old, if you’re following along. 

It was sent by my office. The first thing delivered after Mother’s Day weekend. 

It needs to be divided and repotted into individual pots. Then they’ll grow more beautiful. Greener. Fuller. 

A couple years ago, after we lost a friend of mine, her Mom put out a request on Facebook to anyone that could divide and repot her dish garden from the service. My Mom jumped into action. 

My dish garden made me cry today. I wanted to call my Mom to take care of those plants for me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment