Sunday, May 1, 2016

I Wish…


I wish I worried less.
And thought less.
I wish I could sing.
And maybe even draw.
I wish I cared less.
But more.
I wish I hadn’t hurt my knee.
Or my ankles when I played ball.
I wish I had finished college.
But at home instead.
I wish today was sunny.
I wish tomorrow was rainy.
I wish I could live elsewhere.
But still here.
I wish I could spend more time with Hubs.
And definitely my kiddos.
I wish I had puppies.
Dalmatian Puppies.
I wish I was skinny.
But not too skinny.
I wish I was taller.
And girlier.
I wish I had lower expectations.
And higher self esteem.
I wish I could let things go.
But hold tight, too.
I wish I was more understood.
And appreciated.
I wish I could make a difference.
I wish I was less like me.
But still me, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment